Thursday, January 3, 2013

Emergency Anti-dote


                 POISONING & UNIVERSAL ANTIDOTE.

Many children accidentally absorb poison,yet few parents know of
this simple universal antidote. You should have it home.
2 part of wood charcoal pulverized (you can also use burned
toast,yet the toast must be totally carbonized and pulverized)

Then add 1 part of magnesia milk &; 1 part of very strong tea.

If your child has swallowed a toxic product,give him as FAST as
you can in a little bit of water at least 2 table spoon of this
mixture.

How does it work: If the poison is metallic or alkaline,the
tannic acid contained in the tea will neutralize it.If the poison
is acid,the magnesia will neutralize it.The wood charcoal even at
very little dose,can absorb very strong quantities of toxic.

When you have given the antidote &; call doctor or poison control,
you have 3 things to do;

1:   Discover the nature of the poison, keep the bottle or the
     box so that the doctor can quickly identify it.

2:   Except in case where the child had taken soap or some
     alkaline presenting burns around the mouth, make him vomit.
     To do this; the best procedure is to give him,a glass of
     milk in which you have mix a full broken egg (no shell).

When he has drunk this mixture,trust one finger in his throat.

3:   Give him another antidote mixture dose.


4:   Act quickly,some toxic can bring death in 5 min. Usually the
     doctor is not equipped to treat poisoning home, so bring the
     child to the nearest hospital,after having used the
Universal Antidote.


Any other tips please send them  up via e-mail
at richard@io.org  thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcome.